Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Deanna's Shower

This Saturday, my friend Kristen and I hosted a baby shower for our friend Deanna. Her and her husband Mark are expecting a sweet baby boy and we couldn't be more excited for them. Kristen's husband was out of town, so I spent the night with her on Friday so we could get ready. We stayed up until 3 AM, which is way past my bedtime, but we had so much fun planning and getting everything ready for Saturday.

The shower went off without a hitch. Here is a picture tour of the shower:

The food:


The decorations: (some of them...I didn't get many pictures of the room)


The favors:
(They are cinnamon buns with a tag that says "Deanna's Baby Shower: A Bun in the Oven")


The guest of honor with the hosts:


Alright, those are all the pictures I have the patience to download tonight! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...