Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pictures of Lexi

I went in today for an ultrasound and Lexi had moved head down. Hooray! Unfortunately, the rib pain has not gone away and is apparently unrelated to her head being in my ribs (though I'm sure that didn't help). So until this little darling comes out, I guess I'm destined to have aching ribs.

Here are some pictures that the technician took today. She has her arm by her face, but I could see her cute little mouth moving and arms wiggling. Lexi is curled up with her arms by her face and her knees pulled into her chest with her little feet kicking my side. She looks like a sweet little baby. Amazing to think that in about 5 1/2weeks that same little baby will be in my arms!

The ultrasound tech said she was smiling in this one. :) You can see the corner of her mouth by her arm. Her arms are crossed and you can see one is balled up in a fist.
You can see the edge of her nose in this one and her fat little cheeks (which were moving in the ultrasound because she was suck and breathing in and out)

Profile shot!
Her hands are balled up in a fist.

Here she is curled up. Her arms are crossed and on the left bottom part of the picture is her knee touching her elbow. She's curled up with her legs up by her chest.
Here's another one with her eye and nose.
Here you can see both her eyes and her nose. She put her fist in her mouth!


Her hand with four little fingers showing.


One of her feet! It's about 2.2 inches long.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...