Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Nick!


No, this is not a picture of a cake I made for Nick's birthday because
#1. Nick really dislikes almost all desserts.
#2. Nick stressed he did NOT want a treat for his birthday.
#3. I could NEVER make this cake, even if I really wanted too.

Today Nick turned 31 and I teased him mercilessly all day that he was becoming an old man. In a few short years, when I turn 30 I'm sure I'll pay for that. We have both been so busy at work so we met at Blue Ocean in Lewisville for sushi. Nick and I both LOVE sushi and since I was treating him for his birthday we really splurged on some of the chef's "special" rolls.
This is the Ahi Tower (which they mix all together before they serve it)

And the Rainbow Roll.

Then we tried a new one...the Twister Roll.

Sorry no birthday pictures tonight. The real celebration for his birthday will come this weekend when OU gives him the greatest gift of all...winning against Texas in the big game on Saturday! Boomer Sooner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...