Monday, August 15, 2011

34 Weeks and Lexi's Bedding

34 Weeks



I love that shadow on my back and behind...it makes my bottom look bigger. Yuck!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along are you: 34 Weeks

Total Weight Gained: 26

Maternity Clothes: Almost all maternity. I still wear some regular dresses and flowy tops

Sleep: I bought a fabulous pregnancy pillow called the Snoogle. I love it and it has helped me get more comfortable. I still wake up a lot in the night to go to the bathroom, then have a hard time falling back asleep.

Gender: It's a girl! We can't wait to meet Ms. Lexi in less than 6 weeks.

Movement: She is a wiggle worm. Right now she is breech, so her head is up in my ribcage. I get really sore from her being wedged up there all day, especially when I sit for too long.

Food Craving: It's more that I miss certain foods and can't wait until I can have them again. Like SUSHI!!! I'm getting to the point where I can't eat much food without getting really bad indigestion, so I am really not wanting to eat much.

What I Miss: Being skinny

Symptoms: Indigestion and my fatigue has started to come back. With school starting this week I'm just going to tough it out, but I'm sure when I get home all I will want to do is rest.

Best Moment this Week: Getting to visit baby Mason. I can't wait for Lexi to meet him.



This week we also got Lexi's bedding in. It's so cute and really makes the room start to feel complete. Here is a couple pictures of it. The colors look a little different on the camera than in person, but you can get a good idea of what it looks like.



Here's an up close pic of the owl fabric


And here are cute alphabet cards I ordered off Etsy. I still need to get two frames to hang them in, but they are SO cute and match the nursery colors.


1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love the pics of the bedding!!! You look amazing! Can't wait to meet little Lexi...and I'm so excited to get Mason and Lexi together on a play date. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...