Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Nick, Lexi and I just returned from our Thanksgiving trip to Longview.  We have so much to be thankful for this year.  What wonderful blessing we have received!  I can't believe that this time last year we had only just begun talking about having a child of our own and one year later we have the most amazing daughter in the world and can't imagine our life without her.  We had a great Thanksgiving with Nick's family and Lexi loved spending time with her Nana and Papa.  We also had the chance to take some cute family photos for Christmas cards and I snapped a few of Lexi in her Santa outfit!  Tomorrow I am headed down to Houston with Lexi to visit my mom and dad for a week before I go back to work in December.  I am NOT looking forward to leaving Lexi but I am so lucky I have had 12 weeks at home with her.  It's going to be a hard transition back to the working world, so I plan to take advantage of these last few weeks I have at home with her. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...