Friday, December 9, 2011

Playdate with Mason

I had the pleasure of babysitting one of my best friend, Deanna's, son Mason for a few hours this week.  Lexi had just gotten her 2 month shots so she was sleepy most of the playdate.  Mason helped me decorated the tree and showed off some of his new skills...he is starting to sit up, he is grasping objects, LOVES his hands (especially putting them in his mouth), and he is babbling up a storm.  Lexi woke up during the last hour he was here but she needed some relax time because she was still pretty out of it.  They even took a nap together at one point during the afternoon.  I put on the HBO series "Classical Baby" for them both and they were entranced.  This show basically plays classical music while pictures and visuals dance around the screen.  It's fantastic!  Very good when we need a chill out moment. 



2 comments:

jeff said...

I love yalls work keep it she "lexi" will love it when she grows up... From her proud GREAT Uncle Jeff !!!!!!

Great Uncle Jeff said...

I left out the word UP / should read keep it (up). sorry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...