Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shutterbug Fever

Alright, I got a new lens and flash for Christmas for my camera and I am having a ball playing with them both.  It doesn't hurt that I have an adorable test subject that I can snap pictures of all the time!  We have had such a wonderful week together off while I have been off of work for the holidays.  I haven't enjoyed getting her clothes and supplies ready for daycare, but I am trying to stay positive and enjoy all the moments that I have with her.  Alexis is just so active and happy during the day.  It makes it hard, knowing I'm missing that time with her.  Here is our sweet girl, who turned 3 months this week.  She is growing so fast.  Now Lexi can hold up her head during tummy time and move it around to look at you.  She loves to put her hands in her mouth and has started grasping onto toys.  She is SOOO smiley and loves to laugh and talk.  She also LOVES exploring and discovering new things.  Whether it be her hand (which is is fascinated with) or the nearest toy or dangling object, she will stare intensely at them with her eyes wide open. 

 Amazed by the pom-pom
 Wow, my hands rock!
 "Mom, you caught me"
 Look at me push up my head
 Chilled out!
 In awe of the ceiling fan
 Sweet baby feet
 Aren't I cute!
 A little drool never hurt anyone.
 A view from above
 Hangin' in our bouncy seat
 Watching the mobile spin around
Wide eyed wonder

3 comments:

Stacey Marx said...

Great pictures!

GREAT Uncle JEFF said...

Future HEART breaker she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

GREAT Uncle JEFF said...

Future HEART breaker she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...