Monday, June 11, 2012

House Facelift

Lexi and I packed up and headed to Houston this week to visit my sister, Meagan, and my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Bobby. While we have been in Houston our house has been getting a major facelift. We are putting wood floor throughout a majority of the house. We ripped up a little tile and a lot of carpet and are having the floors installed. Here are a few pics from their first days of work....nick is handling everything at the house and is SOOO glad that he didn't decide to do it himself. I can't wait to see it all finished when I get home on Wednesday (on our 4th anniversary).

1 comment:

The Gillaspie Family said...

New floors look great! I found you guys from Brooke Reeves' blog. Did you hear our CRAZY news? We are moving back home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...