Sunday, June 17, 2012

House Updates-New Flooring

After battling some sickness in our house this week we decided to brave the outdoors and blistering heat this Saturday to do a little shopping.  With our new wood floors we were in major need of some rugs.  Lexi loved to pull her "salamander baby" routine and slide all over them, but I knew I would feel a little better with some cushion under her little belly. So all around Dallas wewent hunting for rugs.  We ended up with a combination of rugs from West Elm and Home Depot.  Here are a few pics of the new floors in our house.  I am so excited and am itching to update the bedroom and artwork on the walls now.  I can't help but tweak the decor all the time.  It's just my nature :)



  

2 comments:

The Gillaspie Family said...

The floors turned out great! I may have to ask you specifics on them...since we're moving back to Hallsville, we may end up buying a house that's going to needs lots of interior updates.

Unknown said...

How exciting for you guys! And even more exciting to have a new blog buddy :)We'll keep checking your blog for updates on the move!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...