Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pictures with Mason



This week I had a chance to take one year old pictures of my best friends son, Mason.  I met his mom, Deanna, while I was teaching at Donald and we really bonded while we were pregnant together at school.  Mason is 7 weeks ahead of Lexi and I turn to Deanna whenever I have questions about what's going on with Lexi and, chances are, she has just recently gone through it with Mason.  She has been my listening ear on more occassions than I can count and I am so thankful for her.  So I was happy to get to take some pics for her for Mason's birthday.  We had a blast. I am having so much fun playing around and learning to use my camera so taking pictures of friends babies is great practice. We went to Arbor Hills Nature Reserve in Plano. I wish I lived closer because it would be a beautiful place to take Lexi on some stroller walks/jogs. Here are a few that I really think capture his curious/playful nature.  Lexi played in her pack and play (which I hauled into the nature reserve) and was an angel!  I didn't have enough time to get pics of them together but we have all the time in the world for that later.  I wanted to make sure to get plenty of pictures of Mason before the babies started getting cranky before naptime!  
 










I am so happy our two babies are the best of friends.  It's so fun watching them grow up together and go through all these different baby stages.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...