Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our New Wheels



Two days ago, Nick and I decided to trade in the Maxima for a brand new Nissan Murano. It is BEAUTIFUL! I hardly ever say that about a car, but I truly love it. We had been talking about trading in my car for a couple months, but we finally got serious about looking. Nick had been looking around for deals and I thought we were leaning towards a Hyundai Sante Fe. He called me up Tuesday and said that he had been talking to the Nissan dealership. They were willing to give us a great deal on the Murano LE, that was chock full of upgrades.

It has a navigation system, which is a huge help to my "directionally challenged" self. The color is called "Painted Bronze" and it has "Caffe Latte" leather interior. I love the random color names car companies come up with. I have never driven an SUV before, but it is so easy to handle. The last two days, I have been coming up with excuses to run errands the last few days just to get to drive it around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...