Sunday, April 10, 2011

16 Weeks

15 Weeks 16 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 3.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Either my bella band with pants or maternity pants which I LOVE. Those feel the best on my waist. My little petite pants can't handle my blossoming belly. I wear a mix of regular and maternity shirts, but most regular shirts fit still but show my bump.

Sleep: I have been tired this week off and on. Some nights I want to go to bed at 7:30 and some nights I can stay up late. I'm having a harder time getting comfortable in bed.

Gender: 35 days away (can you tell I'm eager)

Movement: This week is the first point when I might feel something

Food Craving: Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Red Jellybeans

What I Miss: This weekend when we went out with friends, I missed not being able to have a drink at dinner.

Symptoms: I was really emotional this week. Thank god my husband is so understanding!

Best Moment of the Week: All the time I got to spend with friends....Baby Mauldin enjoyed MANY dinners out this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...