Friday, April 15, 2011

Spoiling the Baby!


This week was Teacher Appreciation Week at school. My LEAP students, in a coordinated effort, planned to shower the baby with gifts this week. Each day, the students from a particular grade level came to class bearing gifts for me and the baby! I was overwhelmend, to say the least. I was not expecting to be showered with presents and it was such a wonderful surprise to get gifts for the baby. I can't imagine anything I could possibly appreciate more at this particular moment in my life. I am so thankful to have wonderful students who love learning and parents who value teachers and education. God truly blessed me by giving me the opportunity to move into this wonderful job, and I thank him everyday. I enjoy my job so much and am reassured everyday that I made the right decision, by making the move from 3rd grade to LEAP. Here's a little peek of the gifts the baby and I received this week.
Baby Mauldin has been significantly spoiled!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...