Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bling, Bows and Baby's Room


Check out these cutie shoes Lexi got today from my friend Donna and her sweet daughter Courtney. Aren't they PRECIOUS! I can't wait to be able to put them on her tiny little feet. She's going to learn to love bling from an early age.

Also I decided that paying big money for cute bows was not going to be in my budget, so I found some directions online and tried my hand at making a few of my own. I found some OU fabric that was crimson, white and black so I made some bows to match. Soon I'll make a cute OU outfit to go along with it.

I've also been in the beginning stages of planning for Lexi's future room. The colors are going to be light and bright pink and lime green. Nick is going to install a chairrail around the center and paint the top half of the room light pink and the bottom half with a little darker pink tone. My parents bought our nursery furniture (YEAH) and we got it all in last week. We are waiting to put together the crib until we get the room painted, but I am already loving sitting in the glider. It is so comfy. I already think about all the days and nights Nick and I will spend in it rocking our sweet baby girl. It's going to be so much fun putting the whole room together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...