Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sweet LEAP Friends

I've been so blessed to have wonderful work friends who decided to shower Lexi with love and gifts these last couple weeks. Last week at my LEAP meeting, my LEAP teacher friends surprised me with a mini-shower at lunch. They had coordinated everyone meeting at a restaurant near where our meeting was being held and they set up the table ahead of time with gifts, a cute basket with pink polka dot fabric filled with goodies, a cute rabbit stuffed animal that doubles as a container and a tray of pink cupcakes! Sue Feenstra (who I took over for at Donald when she retired) even came! I was so overwhelmed and grateful. These ladies have gotten me through my first year in the LEAP world. I couldn't have made it without them! I only had a chance to snap one picture on with my Iphone, because we were tightly crammed into the restaurant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...