Saturday, June 4, 2011

24 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along are you: 24 Weeks

Total Weight Gained: 15 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I have been mixing maternity and regular shirts. I'm in mostly maternity clothes, except dressses. Certain non maternity styles still work. It's getting hot here in Texas so lots of shorts and sleeveless shirts.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well right now. I just wake up a lot to go to the bathroom

Gender: It's a girl! Alexis Taylor Mauldin (or Lexi) has already become the center of our world.

Movement: Tons...it's amazing how quickly it went from tiny little pops to full kicks. She is active in the morning when I wake up, whenever I sit for more than 10 minutes and in the evenings.

Food Craving: Sweets! I am trying hard to resist, or only have little treats here and there.

What I Miss: My regular clothes, sushi!

Symptoms: Indigestion, especially if I eat cereal for dinner, which I've been known to do often. I'm tired, but that's mainly from the school year ending.

Best Moment this Week: My shower at school and going to the doctor and finding out she is right on track. We have our 3D ultrasound schedule for July 12th.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...