Friday, September 23, 2011

A Visit from Deanna and Mason


Today, Deanna and Mason came to visit.  What a wonderful treat during these last few days before Lexi arrives.  It was such a pick me up to have a precious little baby to cuddle with.  Mason was in a great mood and chilled out, slept and swung in the baby swing during his visit.  He even gave me a bunch of big smiles after he had a diaper change.  That boy loves his clean diapers!  After that I got out the camera to take some pictures, but we couldn't get him to smile for us again.  In fact he gave me quite the grump face, which led to the picture where he looks like he's thinking "Lady, get that camera out of my face."  Isn't he so precious!  My mom enjoyed getting to have a little baby time.  She's ready for Lexi to be here and was in full "Mimi" mode with Mason.  What a great day!

This evening Nick and I had a date night (which might be our last one in a while).  We are planning to spend this last weekend before Lexi arrives enjoying some quality time together.  After this, we will forever be a mommy and daddy and have a little one here to capture our attention. 

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Aww! I love these pictures! Especially of Mason's chubby little face. We had such a wonderful time visiting with you and your mom. Can't wait to hold little Lexi next week and then she and Mason can have their first "playdate" together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...