Friday, July 13, 2012

Bring on the Crazy Hair

I am so excited that Lexi FINALLY has enough hair to get a crazy hair shot in the bathtub.  I long to put this sweet little hair into pigtails one day.  We met the cutest little 9 month old girl while we were out yesterday and she had the most ADORABLE little pigtails...I'll admit, I had total pigtail envy.  These are not the best pics because there is no natural light to speak of in my bathroom but I couldn't resist snapping a few pics of my wild woman playing in the bathtub tonight.

 I love that when I get behind the camera she will no longer look at me so Nick came in to keep her from eating bubbles and splashing in the water long enough to look up in the general vicinity of the camera.

 She literally thinks that everything is for putting in your mouth now that she's eating solid food.  It was bad before but now she even tries to catch the bubbles floating in the tub and chow down on them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...