Sunday, July 15, 2012

Taking a Stand

Lexi has just started trying to walk while we hold her hands and, boy, does she get a kick out of it.  I embraced the joy this weekend and snapped a few pics of her doing what she loves.  I know soon she'll be on to something new and will be a master of "walking" with daddy, so I really wanted to capture the joy on her face when we grab her hands to help her walk around.  Can you tell she is a total daddy's girl?  I especially love a couple shots at the bottom I got of Lexi and Nick enjoying a "Daddy/Daughter" moment...one when he was helping her put her shoe that had slipped off back on and she is looking down at him and the other when he is showing her the leaves on a tree that she was fascinated with.  It's these little moments that make life as a mommy truly spectacular.








This Daddy totally adores his little doll!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...