Sunday, April 8, 2012

Busy Easter Weekend



Because of our unseasonably hot winter here in Texas we didn't use any of our snow days at school and I ended up with a four day weekend.  What a wondeful break for Lexi and I to spend some quality time together.  On Friday, we went and had a playdate with my friend Kristen and her new baby girl, Mackenzie.  Deanna and Mason came along too and we had such a fun time visiting and cuddling with their new sweet little baby.  I just couldn't get enough of her cute little face and head full of beautiful hair.  I can hardly remember Lexi being that tiny! 



Then this weekend Lexi's Mimi and Grandpa came to Dallas for a visit.  My sister Meagan will soon be moving to Houston to start PA school, so she and her husband Jason were down there spending Easter weekend together.  My parents took the opportunity to come up and stay at their house and visit Lexi.  We also went to Highland Village to Patrizios (my mom's favorite place to eat here) and sat on the porch for dinner.  The weather was beautiful and so was the company.  I will be so excited to have my mom up here more often starting in June!
First time in a high chair at a restaurant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...