Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Day at the Park

We have been having some beautiful weather in Dallas this last two months.  I guess the benefit of a mild winter is an early and gorgeous spring!  I know I'll be missing this weather when the triple digits hit in the summer, but for now Lexi and I have been taking full advantage of it with daily walks and park time.  This last week was the first time I put Lexi in the baby swings.  I padded around her with her high chair cover, but she LOVES the feeling of the wind in her face.  I can't get enough of her when she is giggling and laughing as I push her back and forth.  She loves to play "Gotcha" as I pretend I'm going to catch her as she swings towards me.  She cracks up laughing every time I yell "GOTCHA!" and grab at the swing.  What a joyous age 6 months is!













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...