Monday, April 23, 2012

Longview Trip

Nick decided he needed a weekend of fishing and since I am so grateful to him for making the sacrifice to sell his boat, I didn't even hesistate the jump in the car and take the trip to Longview with him.  While he and his friend, Stephen, spend the day hooking fish on the water, Lexi and I trekked around town and hung out at the house with Nick's mom, Aunt Courtney and sweet little Cord.





There is just something about the look of detemination on his face that makes me LOVE this pic.  This totally captures the essence of tummy time at this age! 

 What a happy boy!




Though Cord and Lexi are 3 months apart, they weigh close to the same amount right now.  I predict Cord is going to be a football player...he's already shaping up to be a big, strong boy.  He has a head of wild hair that is just adorable.  I couldn't resist getting some pictures of he and Lexi playing on the patio and Cord holding his head up.  He has just grown up so much in the last month...it's unbelieveable.  I love watching he and Lexi together.  It's amazing comparing them throughout different phases of development and watching them grow from newborns to little infants now.  I know that in 18 years, as they drive away to college (that's right...they'll be in the same grade), Courtney and I will look back at these pictures and wonder where all the years went.  I know I am going to treasure every moment of these two angels growing up together.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Such cute pictures! Loved reading your posts. It was great seeing you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...