Sunday, April 22, 2012

Visit to Frisco (Blog Catch-up Week)

I have severely negleted our blog these past 6 months since Lexi was born.  I have so many cute pics and stories and I have decided to make a huge effort to update at LEAST once a week.  I know I will look back on these memories and wish I had been more detailed, so I made a promise to myself to make more of an effort to log my thoughts and recollections weekly.  So this week is catch up week.  I have a new blog entry waiting to go for each day to catch up on what has happened these last few weeks.  So here goes....starting a couple weeks ago when Lexi had just learned to sit!

Lexi's Mimi and Grandpa (also known as my Mom and Dad) came in from Houston this month for a visit.  Meagan went to visit Jason in their new apartment in League City and my parents stayed at Meagan's house, which they will soon be leasing.  My mom is going to be back and forth between here and Houston, and plans to be in the Dallas area part time to spend more time with Lexi and I.  We are so excited to have her here! 
So up they came, to stay at Meagan's house and hang out with us.  On Saturday, we headed over to the Frisco area and visited the Shops of Legacy, but not before stopping at the Frisco Heritage Museum for a few quick pictures.  I have been dying for Lexi to finally be able to sit up on her own for pictures, so I was thrilled to pop her on this porch and snap of few quick shots.  It was very crowded with photographers so this was the only place we could find, but we had fun nonetheless.
We can't wait until Mimi is here with us more often....I forsee many girls outings together soon!








1 comment:

Deanna said...

Cute!! Excited for your mom to be here more often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...